Sunday, 14 March 2010
The 'Dark Side' of Christianity
(This post inspired to a degree by Incoming's heretical rambling. "What if", indeed.)
Each of these, on their own, may be overlooked as coincidences or such, but in combination I believe they warrant examination, for perhaps all is not as it seems.
1. The symbol of Christ on the cross.
This is a question that I believe ought to be raised - why is it that we kneel before this image? It is an apparently good guy being tortured to death! Perhaps, you may say, it represents Jesus dying for us, and to an extent I understand that point of view, but why not have a symbol of Jesus at a more dignifying point in the story of his life?
2. The altar.
I've never even thought about this until it occurred to me recently. Why is there an altar? Is something being offered to 'the gods'...a sacrifice perhaps? But that's at best 'pagan' and at worst downright evil (human sacrifice)! Doesn't go well with the deity image of a guy being strung up to die.
This is the smoking gun to me at least. Here we have people, symbolically, dining on Jesus' flesh and blood...strange but true...and this is the moral institution on which we are to rely? He was killed on the cross, perhaps served on the altar, and now you're eating the guy!
So...perhaps Christians are unwittingly participating, albeit symbolically, in the same rituals as the devil worshipping human sacrificing cults? I suppose if you are coming from a Christian perspective you could look at it in terms of the Devil's trickery. But however you may interpret it, there does seem to be a 'dark side' to, or a 'darker interpretation' of, some elements of Christianity.
If you want to know more about the 'occult' symbolism which for some reason our ruling class have an obsession with hiding in plain sight everywhere, scope out Vigilant Citizen.
The pagan roots of Christianity are exposed - albeit from an atheist point of view - in the first part of Zeitgeist. Jesus may or may not have existed, though the prevalence of Sun/Son worship in this 'anti-pagan' religion cannot be ignored. And I'm not judging whether paganism is inherently good or bad, just that if Christians regard paganism as pure evil, they maybe ought to check their own faith before criticising others.
David Icke on Christianity - check out the symbolism! From Babylon to Rome...the same religion...?
Finally, I want to make it clear that I am not hostile to Christianity at all. I regard Christians as good people generally (well, I regard all people as good generally) and don't really have much time for the wedge issue Religion Wars that are used to divide our society against itself. Definitely Christianity is part of my heritage and I appreciate that, though I have to say that I also view it as a mind prison as much as any dogma is. In the modern world though, there are much more dangerous dogmas being pushed by our anti-Christian ruling class in their efforts to forge a one-world Malthusian-Huxleyite anti-human quasi-Luciferian eugenics religion.
My rough guide to religion:
"If some guy wants you to kneel, it's probably not for your own good"
"If there is an all-powerful being, he/she/it would forgive me for being a little sceptical now and then"
"Anyone who wants you to sacrifice this world for 'the next' is a liar"
"Materialism, belief in the physical existence of the outside world, is a religion every bit as much as Theism"
To me, agnosticism is merely honesty.
- Dec 2010 (46)
- Nov 2010 (74)
- Oct 2010 (52)
- Sep 2010 (47)
- Aug 2010 (15)
- Jul 2010 (29)
- Jun 2010 (67)
- May 2010 (69)
- Apr 2010 (79)
- David Cameron Will Create Fatherland Gestapo
- Illuminati Created the US to Advance NWO?
- The Gospel of Judas
- Bob Marley - Top Rankin'
- Freaky Science Links
- 9/11 Truth and Anti-War March in Los Angeles
- Satanic Ritual Abuse in Utah: Satanists at Large
- Illuminati "63336" TV Ad
- Nigel Farage: EU Must Die
- Selective Hearing - MMR/Autism Documentary
- The Real History of Columbus
- AIPAC holding together the Zionist myth
- Judge Napolitano: Obamacare is Illegal
- New Interview with David Icke - Hacking the Matrix...
- Quick Links Variety Show
- Timeless Occult Symbolism - the Eagle and the Sun
- Sceptic Challenges Guru To Kill Him Live On TV
- Guerilla 9/11 Activism at Vancouver Olympics
- SPLC Brands 9/11 Truth "Hate"
- Baby Dies Despite Being Monitored by Social Worker...
- Dead Whistleblowers and Researchers - Coincidence?...
- 30 Million Kids Shot Up With Pig Virus
- Health Care Reform Bill: Pharma-Dominated Sickness...
- A Healthy Critique of the Anti-NWO Movement: Deer ...
- Alex Jones at Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Tr...
- Obama INVENTS story of Uncle who liberated Auschwi...
- Nasa Scientists Search for Invisible "Death Star"
- Quick Links Variety Show
- Michael Portillo: Power to the People
- DoD Shuts Down CIA-Run Terrorist Message Board
- Eric Dubay on Freemasonry
- Google Street View
- The Shocking Truth About Government Schools
- Scurry Back Into Your Holes - Fear Controls You
- India - Teenage Girl Kills Child to Attain Occult ...
- Modern Warfare 2: More Programming and Symbolism
- 9/11 Commission was warned about "line" it "should...
- Expect A False Flag Terror Attack To Precede Invas...
- Michael Tsarion on Conspiracy and Psychology
- You've Been Congressed Since 1776 And Before, It's...
- The Real Drug Problem: Pharmaceutical Addictions
- Shameless Anti-Free Speech Basterds
- The First Cause Argument
- George Carlin on Religion
- The 9/11 Cat is out of the bag
- Alex Jones Explains Fluoride
- Christianity and Sun Worship - Ongoing Research
- The Economic Nuke (but when?)
- (N)ever (A) (S)traight (A)nswer
- ABC vs Loose Change
- Turn Biden’s Public Humiliation to America’s Advan...
- The Man Who Was Allergic to Radio Waves
- The 'Dark Side' of Christianity
- FKN Newz - Jihad Jane Fantasy
- The Potential for 'Mental Health' Tyranny
- CNN: Conspiracy Theorists Are Potential "Suicide W...
- Hollie had the potential to topple government!
- "Gun Control" Is A Lie
- Scum of the Earth 9/11 Twoofers Vs the Sweetest Sm...
- Peak Dum
- Climategate: the aftermath
- For Now It's A Holocaust 'Game'...
- Parents Angry Over CCTV In School Toilets
- AIPAC of Raving Lunatics
- Mysterious snake appears in Queen Elizabeth I pain...
- UK 'Anti Terrorist' Radio Ad: Very Orwellian
- New York Fed Graffiti: "Audit Me"
- What a daft way to stop your spaniel eating the mi...
- Rachel Corrie's Parents Get Vile Letter From Haifa...
- State Crimes Against Democracy
- Robert Green, Anne and Hollie Greig radio intervie...
- Most Doctors Would Refuse Chemotherapy on Themselv...
- "Women's Day" is an Old Soviet Propaganda Ploy
- Ron Paul on the Illegitimate Government Coup
- Is this how the world is really run?
- Go Iceland Go!!
- Virtual Reality Universe?
- Robert Green presentation on the Hollie Greig scan...
- Ever Wonder Why We Are All In Debt?
- Paedophilia and Satanism: the Fabric of the Web
- Interesting - Bible Codes and the Universe
- What UK Government Paedophile Ring?
- More Paranoia About Vaccines (from Bill Gates)
- Taliban Coca Cola
- Dad Accused of Paedophilia for Photographing Son
- Feb 2010 (43)
- Jan 2010 (40)
- Dec 2009 (40)
- Nov 2009 (25)
- Oct 2009 (47)
- Sep 2009 (55)
- Aug 2009 (31)
- Jul 2009 (33)
- Jun 2009 (41)
- May 2009 (66)
- Apr 2009 (78)
- Mar 2009 (56)
- Feb 2009 (45)
- Jan 2009 (38)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)